Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hair Progress

I have been on my HHJ for about 2 months now. I have learned a few things about my hair during this time. I have been using Motions CPR shampoo and conditioner every week since I received my first relaxer (September 2010). I now believe that my hair is getting too much protein so I will only  use these products once a month. I do have several other shampoos and conditioners in my stash that I will be using until I find the best product for my hair. I am thinking about only shampooing my hair once a month and just co-wash weekly.

The next progress pictures that will be taken will be the week of the 19th. I believe that I have retained all of the length that I grew last month. But I am always researching ways to take better care of my long, strong, healthy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment