Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hair Goal?

Do I have a hair goal? Yes and no! lol I want long strong healthy hair at any length I suppose. I am trying so many new things on my hair lately I feel like I am getting there slowly but surely. My hair goal would have to be bra strap length. I would love to be there by June 2011 but any growth would make me happy. I will be using MTG oil twice a day for the next 6 months and see how much growth I can retain. I am leaving my hair alone only washing it once a week as well as deep conditioning it. I will have 5-6 french braids in my hair at all times and not putting any heat on my hair while wearing wigs or half wigs. I will (hopefully) be getting a touch up next week sometime. I want to wait longer but I am afraid that my hair will start to break off if I wait too long. I am about 13 weeks post relaxer. It's not hard to manage and its thicker than ever! So I will be keeping up my relaxer every 13-14 weeks. In 6 months I will be making a trip to Las Vegas with my wonderful boyfriend and I want to look my best :) I will also be seeing family I haven't seen since I was about 9 yrs old so I have to look my best!
Well I'm done rambling...Happy Growing

Thanks Dolls




No comments:

Post a Comment