Thursday, January 13, 2011

Working Out

I went to the gym on Monday and Tuesday. I had a rest day Wednesday and I will continue to work out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I do feel good after I work out but I don't think I am doing enough to lose this weight! So I am adding on top of my gym routine I am going to do 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. I have tried it before and it gets you sweating like a dog. But I have never been consistent. That will change.
New Goal:
From today January 13 to February 11th I will be doing this video every day. I want to see some weight loss like yesterday. I have gained 2lbs and I can't have that. I also need to work on my portions more. I know this wouldn't be easy but I wish it was.

I want to do this for me and no one else. I want to feel good about my body again. I want to pick out any outfit and not worry if will fit.

My dream size would have to 6-8. I think that would be great for my frame.
I want to lose the 23 lbs by March 1st.
Then I want to re-evaluate what I want my body to look like. My main goal is to work on my stomach. I want it to be flat and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment